Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sometimes people say and I think too that I can be way to stubborn at times. While that may be a good thing given certain situations it does not hold to be true always. I find it really extremely hard to open up and let people into my life and into my feelings for the simple reason that I don't trust them with it. Whoever they may be. Now I'm not egoistical per se. But sometimes what I do really baffles me. I do things I don't understand.

My whole life has been one stupid decision after the other. I always thought that I never wanted to regret anything I did in life but of late I find myself regretting my decisions every waking moment of my life wishing I did things the other way. I have no idea how long this is going to go on for. I know that you can't go back and change things but yet I keep doing foolish things.

And I have also been called as an extremely insensitive person. Now for this I do not apologize. I like that part of me and intend to be that way, thank you very much.

I just feel that being really sensitive makes you really vulnerable and I don't want people to take advantage of that.

Look at me!
I am one crazy person.

How DO people put up with me?
The answer is : THEY DONT.

No comments: