Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Burdayy You

It's the anniversary of the blog today. It's been three years since I started this. I should have come far. I should have written more. But for reasons I cannot fathom I haven't come as far as I wanted to. The past year has been pretty disappointing. I was stuck in a rut and refused to budge. But everyday I am easing myself out of it bit by bit. Who knows, this year might be the year that I have many stories to tell. Actually, I always have stories to tell but words really evade me at times. This time I promise to try harder, to be better.

I celebrated the by eating cupcakes a couple of days before. I can never turn down dessert. Especially small, sinfully chocolaty, creamy cakes. The Cupcake Company has opened shop in Anna Nagar. I suggest you try it out.



3 comments:

Shafi said...

Best wishes for the successful completion of 3 years of blogging. As a viewer of this blog I encourage you to involve in more activities that will helpful for our people in general. You have a good expression!!! All the best.
Shafi

anonymous said...

congrats! those cupcakes look like chocolate roses yummm

http://sarahriaz.blogspot.com/

Zarine Mohideen said...

@Shafi : Thanks! I appreciate your kind words.

@Sarah : Thank you! You will not believe how delicious they were!