Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The interwebz is weird, you guys.

The internet is full of weirdos and perverts. There were a bunch of people who searched  for 'komanam pictures' and the search led them to my blog. Come on guys! I do not have 'komanam pictures' neither do I have pictures of 'girls in komanam'. So if you are reading this, you pervert, you need to get off the computer right now and go get a life.

Also, why would anyone search for 'tirunelveli rowdies'? I'm from there and I assure you not all of us are like that. And to the person who is searching for 'aruval pictures', yeah, you need help.

2 comments:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! Komanam of all things! :P

You wanna hear my 'keywords'?
1) Bitch slap
2) I like when tall boys give me hugs
3) Illama
4) If you're lucky God will let you watch.

No kidding.

Zarine Mohideen said...

Haha! I like the 2nd one! And if you're lucky God will let you watch what???